12 April 2011, 09:00 -
CMS Russia and The Moscow Times are pleased to invite you to the Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving 2011 conference.
The aim of the conference is to discuss a wide range of issues on energy saving and energy efficiency in various economic sectors, including environmental issues. Mechanisms for financing and implementing energy efficiency projects will also be considered, along with programs to improve energy efficiency and the problems inherent in using energy resources efficiently.
The Conference agenda includes:
- Analysis of the main provisions of the latest Russian legislation on enegy efficiency and the possible effects on the activity of companies in different sectors.
- International programmes on energy efficiency. Collaboration as part of the international programmes.
- The specifics of financing activities in energy efficiency and the tax benefits for companies that invest in enegy efficiency. Energy service contracts and energy service companies.
- The role of energy producers in implementing energy efficient programmes.
- Organisation of ebergy audits.
- Round-table discussions with representatives of the major players in the real estate market and various other industry sectorrs, e.g. automotive, FMCG, on the topic of the new requirements in the area of energy efficiency.
Key speakers include:
— Werner Peylo – Director of the Russian Sustainable Energy Financing Facility (RUSEFF)
— Dominique Tissot – Partner, Head of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, CMS Russia
— Jean-Louis Stasi – CEO, Schneider Electric, and Co-President of the French and Russian Centre for Energy Efficiency
— Francois Provost – Deputy General Director, Renault Russia
— Yana Gorbatenko – Programme Manager for Investment in Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
— Aleksey Soldatov – Technical Regulation Manager, BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH
— Elena Syabrenko – Business Development Director, Russia and the CIS, Philips
— Stefan Verstappen – Business Development Director, Russia, the Baltics and the CIS, Daikin
— Nikolay Safronov – General Director, National Agency for Energy Saving and Renewable Energy (NAERE)
— Jeroen Ketting – Managing Director, The LightHouse Group
— Georgiy Klenov – Head of the Department of Energy Efficiency Certification, Bureau Veritas
You can find more information about the Conference at the official website here.
Special offer for CMS clients
When registering, in the field "How did you hear about this event?" please click "Other" and write "CMS" and you will receive a special 15% doscount.