17 May 2011, 09:00 -
19 May 2011, 18:00
Adam Smith Conferences’ Russian Pharmaceutical Forum
17th Annual Russian Pharmaceutical Forum will take place in St. Petersburg on 17 – 19 May
CMS is a sponsor of the Forum
Representatives of CMS will present at the Forum:
• Olessia Akimtseva, Senior Associate, CMS Russia
• Julia Fedorova, Senior Associate, CMS Russia
You can apply for 25% discount* on attendance fee! See below for details.
The Adam Smith Conferences 17th annual Russian Pharmaceutical Forum is THE Pharma event of 2011 - the most influential meeting place for all pharmaceutical executives either active or interested in the Russian market.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE 2011 RUSSIAN PHARMA FORUM:
• More than 70 OUTSTANDING SPEAKERS: senior executives from the leading and most dynamic domestic and international producers, distributors and retailers, as well as government officials, top-level business and legal experts.
• INDUSTRY LEADERS DEBATE - INTERACTIVE POLLING AND DISCUSSION
• PANEL DISCUSSON: Global and Regional Generics Growth – What does it mean for innovative pharmas, international generic companies and domestic producers?
• SPECIAL FOCUS DISCUSSION: Health Financing Strategies and Provider Payment Mechanisms: Balancing the State and market interests
• TOPIC-SPECIFIC PARALLEL SESSIONS: The afternoon of Day Two (18th May) will be split into two parallel streams, offering the opportunity for in-depth analysis and interactive discussion on specific topics:
o STREAM A: Establishing and developing pharmaceutical and bio industry clusters in Russia.
o STREAM B: Plenary session “Retail: New Business Models and Future Growth Strategies”, followed by a new topic-focused session, “Maintaining Profitability via Contracting and Outsourcing”
• ALTERNATIVE PARALLEL ONE-DAY EVENT: Day Three (19th May) will present you with two different options: our traditional Forum Day devoted to SALES AND MARKETING or, if your professional interests do not lie within the commercial area, we are offering you a chance to attend an alternative day devoted to LEGAL AND REGULATORY ISSUES.
• SPECIAL FOCUS DISCUSSION on how to develop effective drug promotion strategies in the changing regulatory environment
• Awards Ceremony "Platinum Ounce" will be held at the end of Day 1 of the forum (17th May) and all registered participants of the Russian Pharmaceutical Forum will have a chance to attend it with discount**
Full details about Russian Pharmaceutical Forum are on website http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/hr16cmswe
To register with 25% discount* - Complete registration form via link http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/hr16cmswe
(VIP Code HR16CMS)
* Discount is not valid for persons who have already registered to participate at this conference and/or seminar(s). All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to approval. VIP code should be quoted upon registration.
** Once you have registered for the Forum, you will receive information on how to get discount.