09 October 2012, 09:00 -
The insurance market in Russia: latest legislation changes, investment and management company
Modern tendencies in the insurance market show that domestic business has great potential. In this case, the real rate of market growth in Russia will fall between the optimistic and pessimistic predictions based on the adoption of new laws and amendments to old ones. The Annual Conference of The Moscow Times will help answer a number of key issues concerning the insurance business today.
CMS expertise in insurance market in Russia
Мoscow, Marriott Aurora (11 Petrovka)
9:00 — 9:30 REGISTRATION
9:30 – 12:00 SESSION1. RECENT LEGISLATIVE CHANGES in Russian insurance market
- Major changes in the insurance market in 2012. Trends in the development of the insurance market in Russia during the second wave of the crisis - Leonid Zubarev, Partner, Head of Commercial Head of Insurance & Funds, CMS Russia
- E-commerce in insurance: business and legal aspects – Inna Vyalkova, Head of legal services in Russia and CIS, CJSC "Chartis"
- The Russian insurance market's development strategy until 2020. Comments from the leading experts
- Key areas of interaction between state and business insurance
- Laws of hazardous installations and agricultural insurance: their implementation in cooperation with state agencies and insurance companies
- The inclusion of the amendments to the law on compulsory motor TPL insurance: increasing the maximum size of insurance payments and establishing the tariff corridor
- Improve monitoring of antitrust and competition in the insurance business
- What problems arise for insurance companies in the transition to IFRS?
- Transfer of control of the insurance market by FSIS to the Federal Financial Markets Service: How has it affected the modern market?
- The practice of penalties by the Federal Financial Markets Service: opinions of authorities and the insurance market
12:00 -12:20 COFFEE BREAK
12:20 – 14:00 SESSION 2. INVESTMENTS AND M&A DEALS IN THE INSURANCE MARKET in Russia
- Increased M & A transactions in the insurance market due to insurers' capital increase
- Major purchases of shares in insurance companies. The example of VTB and Reso
- Foreign insurance companies in the Russian market
- Increased capital of insurance companies in 2012: Will all the market players be able to survive?
14:00 — 14:20 COFFEE BREAK
14:20 – 16:00 SESSION 3. EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF INSURANCE COMPANIES
- Risk management in insurance companies: analysis, assessment and management
- Developing a range of insurance products. The most profitable types of insurance
- Innovative solutions for business development: how to improve the profitability of the company
- Training for the insurance industry: how to properly train future professionals
- New additional services for customers: quality and accessibility of services, the leader of growth – and assurance
Supervision Service of Russia, Federal Service for Financial Markets, Federal Service for Financial Markets, Russian Union of Insurers, Russian Union of Insurers, Ingosstrakh
Payment — 18, 000 Rub + VAT
Regarding conference agenda please contact Irina Marshak
Sponsorship opportunities — Olga Makarova, Valentina Gvozdeva
Information support — Irina Gavrikova
Registration — Anna Fedorova